Back to Home Page
- Improve your brain health and performance... Build your Personalized Training Program. Visit: www.lumosity.com
- Read widely, read often – books, magazines, newspapers. Quality reading materials of any kind can train your brain to absorb information, exercise your cognitive skills and improve memory
- Get your brain in boot camp. The best exercises for your brain are new challenges, such as memory games that use different parts of your brain and increase in difficulty as you improve on tasks.
- New Resource-Wife of a Wounded Soldier Blog by Cheryl Gansner. www.wifeofawoundedsoldier.com
- Current research indicates that even the aging brain has plasticity or the ability to change, and can be strengthened to grow new neural pathways.